Second transnational meeting of the project management team
Category : Activities News
Thessaloniki, Greece, February 18, 2020
The meeting was hosted by the Greek partners from AENAO. Its goal was to discuss the structure of the Teacher’s Toolkit (comprising the Handbook for teachers and the Digital Tool), the technical requirements to the e-resources and the opinion poll questions.
Prior to TPM2 partners have taken the following decisions:
- Accepted the withdrawal of the Regional Center for Professional Development in Education (RCPDE) from the project.
- Accepted the new partner from Serbia – Osnovna Skola “Hristo Botev”, Serbia.
- Authorized the lead partner to take the necessary steps to inform the NA and sign an annex regarding the change of partner.
- Agreed on the specific tasks of new Serbian partner.
During the meeting project partners completed the following activities:
- Prosveta foundation reported about the legal actions completed related to the change of partner.
- Partners presented the five resources created at national level and discussed the contents and the technical characteristics.
- Partners discussed the interface and architecture of the project website.
- Partners discussed the structure and scope of the opinion poll considering the age group specifics.
- Have all training resources ready by April 30, 2020 – English versions.
- Have the website ready by February 29, 2020 – English version.